Food and Wine Tours Terms and Conditions
In these terms and conditions “we”, “us” and “our” refers to Tasty Tours Limited as the provider of the tour services and “you” refers the customer or customers engaging our services.
By instructing us, you agree to these terms and conditions, and that you are contracting with us, and not any of our employees, contractors, or agents.
General terms and conditions:
- Prices quoted are in New Zealand dollars unless stated otherwise.
- Tour itineraries are subject to change from time to time at our discretion.
- Prices quoted are subject to change from time to time and may vary dependant of numbers.
- Transport options stated are based on maximum numbers. Transport may be changed for a smaller vehicle if fewer than maximum numbers are traveling.
- Full payment is required at the time of booking to secure your booking (except Private Group Taster as below).
- Booking cancellations must be advised to us at least 72 hours prior to departure and will attract a cancellation fee of 10% of the amount paid (except Private Group Taster as below). For cancellations made within 72 hours of departure, the amount paid will be forfeited and no refund will be paid.
- You may request amendments to the tour itinerary up to 48 hours prior to departure, and we will use our reasonable endeavours to meet such requests (except Private Group Taster as below).
- In the event of adverse weather or travel conditions (or anything else beyond our reasonable control preventing the tour from proceeding), tours may be cancelled or changed by us without prior notice. In the event of cancellation due to such an event, a full refund or rebooking will be offered.
- You agree to comply with our (and our employee’s, contractor’s and agent’s) reasonable directions and health and safety instructions at all times while on the tour.
Additional terms and conditions – the Private Group Taster:
- A Non-refundable deposit of 30% will be payable on confirmation of a Private Group Taster booking. The remaining balance due shall be paid at least seven days prior to the day of departure, from which time no refund will be paid if you cancel your booking.
- Failure to pay the remaining balance by the due date may result in cancellation of your booking by us without prior notice. Such cancellation will be without prejudice to our right to recover the remaining balance from you, and you agree to pay our reasonable costs of recovering such amounts (including legal costs, as between solicitor and client).
- Pricing is based on a maximum number of passengers booked. Any additions in the number of passengers travelling will result in an increase in price.